Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The 13 Days of Creepmas: Day 3

"On the Third Day of Creepmas, my true love gave to me
Three scary stockings*!"


PURPLE BLUE SKULL Christmas stocking


Skulls Christmas Stocking Goth Spooky Glow-in-the-dark



What DO you think Santa will put in them?????



*The top one was from www.etsy.com/forbiddenfruit, but is no longer available; however, she does have many more to choose from!  The other two were from an Etsy shop called AnniesUpcycled that is no longer in business.

4 comments:

  1. Cute stockings :D. Lots of candy of course and something to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, those are great things to find in your stocking! :-)

      Delete
  2. So sweet :D In Poland we put gifts into shoes at 6.12... I have to clean my favs, because Santa doesn't come :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wondered how you could get very many goodies when using shoes. Maybe some REALLY tall boots??? ;-)

      Delete