Friday, December 13, 2013

The 13 Days of Creepmas: Day 13

"On the Thirteenth Day of Creepmas, my true love gave to me
Thirteen witches washing!"

What could be creepier than seeing witches doing their laundry?????


I've got this on my desk as part of my graveyard scene at work...

 
If I could duplicate myself like this, it WOULD speed things up!


Brrrrr, I sure hope this wasn't painted in December!  (Witches by Corinth Lovis)



I've heard that making your own detergent is cheaper, but this is ridiculous!

 
NO, put the delicate colors in COLD water!!!  Oh well, I think it's a lost cause at this point...


So, there you have them... the Thirteen Days of Creepmas!!  I hope you had as much fun reading them as I did creating them. 

We now return you to your regularly scheduled December...

2 comments:

  1. I did enjoy them, Lucretia! Merry Creepmas to you!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete